Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Saturday!!!



I love Saturday mornings when I can sit around and leisurly drink coffee. And I have time for a second cup if I want. Saturdays are good.

Today I will go outside and work on more ceramics, pouring and cleaning items. And I am also going to try a new pot on my pottery wheel. I've been enjoying learning this new skill, and I have to say that for me it's harder than it looks. I watch Pearl from Fehustoneware making a cup on You Tube, and it looks so simple.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5334662
This is Pearl's Etsy shop.

But anyway, let me tell you how easy it is to make clay mush all over your pottery wheel. very easy.

I've had several new listings. Some of them can be found on my Etsy mini.






Blessings and Peace,
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Jill you’re awesome and your doing great!!! You will be making BBEST mugs in know time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, that's toooo funny, clay mush all over the wheel. I'm always amazed when I watch someone paint, it looks like a breeze - not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Saturday mornings! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete