I decided to make an afghan with the basic granny square format, but I decided to move out of my usual pattern and attempt flowers on each of the four center squares in this blanket. It's got a long way to go before it's finished, and I'll probably do a little more to the flowers, but here is what it looks like now.
It will be fun to see how it looks when I decide it's finished. I've got some other projects in yarn that I'd like to work on in th near future.
I've ordered some polymer clay and lots of jewelry making supplies, so I'll be ready to have some fun in the next few days. If only I could have some more time!
Blessings and Peace,