Monday, December 1, 2008

I have recently had some advertising placed on The Handmade Product Directory. Some of my work appears on a main page, and I have a banner ad on the page for ceramics and pottery. Some of my work is featured in various gift giving guides.

This site is very nicely done and shows off the work of many artists. I am hopeful that I will see a big increase in sales.
I've listed several Christmas items in my Etsy shop.

There are other pieces in my shop, and I'll be listing another soon.
I love Christmas, the excitement, joy, and love you see in people. Unfortunately, these holidays can also bring a lot of sadness for those who are lonely. Take some extra time to show others you care. You never know what burdens they are carrying. Try to make someone's day a little better every day.
Blessings and Peace,
Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment