Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Weekends are wonderful!  I enjoy working on my ceramics and other crafts, working in my yard, and looking at the lovely things my Bbest team mates have in their shops.

I love looking at Monti's shop, GlitznGlass. She paints the most lovely flowers on glass.


And these lovely watercolors, silk paintings and more from  ColoursAndTextures.
  

Her shop name is very descriptive of the items she has in her shop.

Chris does some amazing work with glass in her shop DesignsbyChristine.

  
These are only a few of the Bbest Team members and their work.  Not only are they great artisans, but a wonderful group of friends!

Blessings and Peace, 
Jill

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry spelling was off so I'll try again! Jill Thank you so much for spot lighting my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Jill...I love looking at their stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been a fan of Monti's beautiful hand painted glass. Great shop to blog about!

    ReplyDelete