Sunday, January 13, 2013

KStarrImages

KStarrImages is owned and operated by Kevin Boyes.  Kevin says he recently made a decision to commit himself full time to his art and just recently opened his shop.  His shop primarily consists of photography, and I think you'll see that he excels at this.

This piece is entitled "Purple".  And since we know I love purple, I'll start with it.  I love the way the purple looks against the plain black background.





This piece is entitled " Behold" and features a beautiful flower unfolding and a Bible verse from Psalms.






The focus on the bee and flower in this photo, entitled " Bee Happy" is amazing.  And I bet that little bee is happy with all those flowers to choose from on such a gorgeous day!!!








Stop by KStarrImages and check out the outstanding photograpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment