Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Earrings on ArtFire

I recently listed 3 new pair of earrings in JillsTreasureChest on ArtFire.  They all have one new thing in common.  I have little spirals at the bottoms of the dangling head pins.


These lovely earrings feature frosted faceted glass beads, garnet fire polished crystals, and small garnet beads dangling from a gold toned diamond shaped chandelier.


I love the silver toned chandeliers in these earrings.  They are so delicate and lightweight.  There are 2 small hematite beads included in the bottom dangles of each earring.  Note the tiny spirals on the bottoms of the dangles.


These earrings feature blue jasper beads and smoky crystal beads suspended from a silver toned double loop chandelier.

I'm always excited about including a new technique with my jewelry and hope to bring more variety to this shop, JillsTreasureChest on ArtFire.




No comments:

Post a Comment