Sunday, November 9, 2008

Design Style Guide.

In addition to being a part of the BBEST team and WWWG team, I am also a member of the Design Style Guide. This is a very large team on Etsy, full of extremely talented individuals selling items in home decor. Today, I discovered that my nativity set was featured on their blog.
http://designstyleguide.blogspot.com/ What a surprise!!! You can see my nativity set here on my Etsy store.
And you can find other great items by searching 'interiordesignteam' on Etsy.
I've also listed some new cherubs.
Father/Mother God, thank you for family and friends who care. And thank you for 20 wonderful years. May I remember the good and let go of what is going on now.

3 comments:

Sixsisters said...

Congrats on being featured Jill ! I love that Nativity
set.
I pray for the same thing Jill. It is hard to let it go but
it works out for the best.

Jill said...

Thanks, Joan.

Jean Levert Hood said...

How wonderful for you, Jill! I hope it brings you many views and new customers!