Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coquette Bath

I wanted to mention a website I just found.  It's Coquette Bath..  I first met Coquette on Etsy and discovered her Etsy shop, CoquetteBath where she sells a great assortment of bath and body products, as well as scented candles.

Her online store is adorable, with a great assortment of soaps, lotion bars, lip balms, perfumes and body sprays, bath bombs, and scrubs to choose from.  She also has scented candles, nugget wax melts, fragrance oils, sachets, and travel candles to make  your enviroment extra special.  Coquette Bath offers a wide assortment of scents, too many to mention, with her products.



I'll bet these Plumeria Sugar Cube Scrubs are wonderful.  I love floral scents!
Stop and visit Coquette Bath at her website and in her Etsy shop!!

Blessings and Peace,
Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment