Monday, June 18, 2018

What She Doesn't Know

What She Doesn't Know is a psychological thriller by Andrew E. Kaufman.  I listened to the audiobook while driving to and from work and between buildings at work.  The character development was awesome!  I felt like I knew the characters, and there continued to be surprises in the plot.  This book is available in paperback and MP3 CD as well.

One of the things I really enjoyed about this book was the narrator.  She is an amazing actress and was able to change her voice and accent so well that I could tell who was speaking without being told by the book.  She put so much expression in the characters' voices, yelling, growling, whining, crying, happiness, laughing.  She was really incredible!  I hope I get to hear another book with this same narrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment