Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Jill's Treasure Chest News

 Jill's Treasure Chest has expanded in the past few years.  I still have my Etsy shops, JillsTreasureChest and Turtle Treasures.  I have added another shop on Etsy, HiddenRidgeRoad and a website, JillsTreasureChest

Jill's Treasure Chest on Etsy and my private website continue to feature handmade ceramics, wood items, and some vintage products.  My focus is on ready to paint ceramics in each of those shops.  I have really expanded my range of paintable ceramic items!  

Turtle Treasures focuses on crocheted and knitted goods and knitting and crochet supplies and merchandise, like mugs and stitch markers,  As I've broadened my scope of personal crocheting, I've discovered that stitch markers are quite beneficial, especially to those crocheting in the round!

Hidden Ridge Road features jewelry and jewelry making supplies, one of my first loves.

I've also gotten more involved in reselling on Ebay, Poshmark, and Mercari, which has been an exciting experience.  More about those later.

I hope you'll check out my website and Etsy shops!  I've really enjoyed this journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment