Well, I see I've hit a record for not posting in this blog. Sorry about that.
It's been a busy year for me. I've been working on getting stronger and healthier as well as losing a little weight. I went on vacation to see my daughter, where in addition to visiting her, I got to learn more about her hobbies. She spins her own yarn from fleece she purchases from nearby sheep farms.
Before spinning it, she blends the colors so the yarn has just the right colors and texture. Yes, I got to help her. She also taught me how to weave, and I purchased a small loom. Hopefully this will provide products for my textile based Etsy shop.
But there's nothing like doing the thing I really love, ceramics. I was eager to get back and fulfill orders from people who patiently waited for me and to make things to restock!
This year I am planning to have a few new items out and more of my best sellers, so I don't run out during 4th quarter. The flower coasters you see are one of my new listings. Perfect for painting or glazing!
I hope all of you are having a busy and creative summer!
Blessings and Peace,
Jill

No comments:
Post a Comment